Dear Dupont families,
Thank you for hanging in there with us. As we wind down the year, we would like to continue to express our gratitude to you for supporting our students’ learning. We know that this is a lot of work. I would also like to add that we feel very proud of how our Dupont teachers have continued to provide learning opportunities in unique ways to our students, and they have done it with a positive attitude. Now, as we close the 19-20 school year, we are thinking about what you need and the road ahead.
I had some parent questions that I would like to respond to. That information is below.
- Final assignments will be submitted / collected by Tuesday, May 19th.
- The last day of the “Dupont Live” schedule will be Friday, May 15th. Teachers will communicate expectations/times for May 18th- 21st directly to you.
- Student grades will be available to students and parents in the parent portal through Infinite Campus on Tuesday, May 26th (or before).
- End-of-year activities, including final virtual celebrations/commencement/graduation, class good-byes and final work turn-in, will take place during the week of May 18th. Look for a message from your child’s teacher.
- Last day of school: Thursday, May 21st
- We will be sending information about optional summer on line learning next week.
Picking up your child’s materials (Optional)
- No one will be allowed inside the building.
- We encourage parents to pick up materials by last name times, thus accommodating multiple student families, (however, we will not turn anyone away).
- Parents, please arrive at the teacher’s outside classroom door to pick up your student’s belongings. There will be signs from the main entrance if this door is hard to find.
- If bags are not outside the door, please knock.
- Wear a mask.
- Keep 6 feet of distance between all people.
- If you cannot come on these days, we will do our best to provide another time over the summer.
Optional Student Schedule to collect personal belongings and medications:
Open Walk Up Pick Up (A-H Last Name)
May 19th (9:00 - 12:00)
Open Walk Up Pick Up (I-Q Last Name)
May 20th (12:00- 3:00pm )
Open Walk Up Pick Up (R-Z Last Name)
May 21st (9:00 - 12:00)
Hope to see you soon,
Brian Clark, Dupont Principal
Kelly Hynes, Dupont Assistant Principal